The American Fine Wine Competition began in 2007 and has become the most influential all-American wine invitational in the country.
THE Rosé Competition began seven years ago and is becoming one of the most prominent Rosé Competitions in the world.
The AFWC takes place each January, the Rosé Competition is every April.
These events are followed by a series of exciting and creative wine events throughout the year. They feature all of the award winning wines AND help to raise money for a variety of non-profits. The AFWC and the Rosé Competition have raised more than $1,100,000 for local charities.
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
You can taste hundreds of the incredible wines from the AFWC and THE Rosé Competition at the events we host though out the year. AFWC’s One Thousand Bottles, AFWC’s The Wine Fest, THE Rosé Competition’s Fifty Shades of Pink, as well as SIP for a Cause and occasional Pop-up Tastings are some of the events we host. Each event works with a charity to help their cause.
All AFWC events are great opportunities for businesses to market themselves and we offer sponsorship opportunities.
AFWC Guides the public to America’s Finest Wines.
- AFWC Guides the public to America’s Finest Wines.
- AFWC and THE Rosé create an environment where businesses can benefit, profit and grow by promoting their products and services at incredible, upscale events to the educated consumer.
- AFWC and THE Rosé produce unique events enabling businesses to give back to their community by supporting non-profit, locally-based organizations.
- AFWC and THE Rosé give sponsors opportunities to entertain and show appreciation to clients, prospects and staff.
- AFWC and THE Rosé offer partners multiple opportunities for brand exposure and relationship building with other sponsors, attendees, and thousands of consumers with discretionary income.