The American Fine Wine Competition began in 2007 and has become the most influential all-American wine invitational in the country.
THE Rosé Competition began seven years ago and is becoming one of the most prominent Rosé Competitions in the world.
The AFWC takes place each January, the Rosé Competition is every April.
These events are followed by a series of exciting and creative wine events throughout the year. They feature all of the award winning wines AND help to raise money for a variety of non-profits. The AFWC and the Rosé Competition have raised more than $1,100,000 for local charities.
This truly has been an unprecedented year with the pandemic, the fires, the civil unrest, and the upcoming election. But, thanks to our Wineries, there is wine! And in wine, there is hope.
Like the rest of the world, the 2021 AFWC is going to look a little different. First, we are moving the date from MLK’s birthday weekend to Memorial Day weekend – May 29-31. Second, we are asking for three bottles of each wine (not four), with one to be signed by the winemaker. We will still be making donations to charity – more than $1,100,000 has been donated to date. Third, we are inviting up to three wines for a modest $100 registration fee, and each additional wine will cost $45. Fourth, we hope to expand the judging to include American manufactured Sakes. Finally, we are planning to hold “One Thousand Bottles” AFTER the judging, and all Wineries are invited to participate. We are still working on the logistics, and will let you know as soon as we finalize the event details.
The AFWC accepts only about 800 wines, and they must be invited by our Acquisition Board in order to participate.
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
You can taste hundreds of the incredible wines from the AFWC and THE Rosé Competition at the events we host though out the year. AFWC’s One Thousand Bottles, AFWC’s The Wine Fest, THE Rosé Competition’s Fifty Shades of Pink, as well as SIP for a Cause and occasional Pop-up Tastings are some of the events we host. Each event works with a charity to help their cause.
All AFWC events are great opportunities for businesses to market themselves and we offer sponsorship opportunities.
AFWC Guides the public to America’s Finest Wines.
- AFWC Guides the public to America’s Finest Wines.
- AFWC and THE Rosé create an environment where businesses can benefit, profit and grow by promoting their products and services at incredible, upscale events to the educated consumer.
- AFWC and THE Rosé produce unique events enabling businesses to give back to their community by supporting non-profit, locally-based organizations.
- AFWC and THE Rosé give sponsors opportunities to entertain and show appreciation to clients, prospects and staff.
- AFWC and THE Rosé offer partners multiple opportunities for brand exposure and relationship building with other sponsors, attendees, and thousands of consumers with discretionary income.