Wendy Rosano has over 25 years in the restaurant business. From her roots in New York, she has owned and operated over half a dozen restaurants and was directly responsible for the wine list in each establishment. She has received honorable mention for her wine lists. Wendy also currently works as a consultant for the hospitality industry. She holds her intermediate certification in wine and spirits from WSET (The Wine and Spirit Education Trust of London) and has participated in hundreds of formal and informal industry tastings. She is currently operating Terra Fiamma at the Delray Marketplace and is responsible for the wine program which currently offers more than 40 wines by the glass.
- The Glamorous Gourmet: The Results of the 2020 Rosé Competition
- Announcing the AFWC Moving to May
- Napa Valley and Leelanau Peninsula, Michigan Capture the Crowns at AFWC’s THE Rosé Competition 2020
- The Results of the AFWC’s THE Rosé Competition 2020
- THE Rosé Competition ANNOUNCEMENT… and… INVITATION