Veronica Litton has worked in the wine business in South Florida for over 20 years. In 1996 she founded The South Florida Womenʼs Wine Association. Veronica acquired her CSW from the Society of Wine Educators in 2005. In her current capacity as the Wine Buyer for Crown Wine and Spirits, her responsibilities include managing a multimillion dollar inventory year round with over 1400 selections from around the world.
- The Glamorous Gourmet: The Results of the 2020 Rosé Competition
- Announcing the AFWC Moving to May
- Napa Valley and Leelanau Peninsula, Michigan Capture the Crowns at AFWC’s THE Rosé Competition 2020
- The Results of the AFWC’s THE Rosé Competition 2020
- THE Rosé Competition ANNOUNCEMENT… and… INVITATION