Sara Preiser splits her time between South Florida and Napa, CA where she and husband Monty publish and write for The Preiser Key to Napa Valley, the only comprehensive guide to wineries and restaurants in Northern California. Sara has composed wine-related articles for various periodicals and websites nationwide for more than thirty years, currently co-authors an international wine and travel column that is received by over 15,000 individuals via the Internet and co-creates educational programs for multiple venues. Co-founder of the AFWC, she has judged numerous wine competitions across the country.
- The Glamorous Gourmet: The Results of the 2020 Rosé Competition
- Announcing the AFWC Moving to May
- Napa Valley and Leelanau Peninsula, Michigan Capture the Crowns at AFWC’s THE Rosé Competition 2020
- The Results of the AFWC’s THE Rosé Competition 2020
- THE Rosé Competition ANNOUNCEMENT… and… INVITATION