Italian born Roberto Colombi relocated to England in 2003 to learn English and work for Gordon Ramsay and Angela Hartnett at the Connaught Hotel in Mayfair, London. While working for Gordon Ramsay, Colombi completed the Wine & spirits education trust in 2004, and the Certified level of the Court of Master Sommelier in 2006. In 2005 he was promoted to Assistant Head Sommelier, and in 2007 he left England for a Head Sommelier position at Cielo in the Boca Raton Resort and Club in Boca Raton, Florida, where he remains today. In 2008, Colombi was awarded Rising Star Sommelier of South Florida by Starchefs.com.
- The Glamorous Gourmet: The Results of the 2020 Rosé Competition
- Announcing the AFWC Moving to May
- Napa Valley and Leelanau Peninsula, Michigan Capture the Crowns at AFWC’s THE Rosé Competition 2020
- The Results of the AFWC’s THE Rosé Competition 2020
- THE Rosé Competition ANNOUNCEMENT… and… INVITATION