Attorney Monty Preiser has been writing and educating about wines for over 30 years, and now co-publishes and writes for the world’s most comprehensive guide to Napa Valley wineries and restaurants titled, appropriately, The Preiser Key. He has served as a wine columnist and/or wine editor for over a dozen trade newspapers, magazines and travel websites. Currently, with his wife Sara, he pens a periodic international wine column that is taken by over 15,000 people on the Web, and reprinted by many blogs. Monty is a co-founder of AFWC, and for many years was a voting member for the Winery Hall of Fame sponsored by the Culinary Institute of America.
- The Glamorous Gourmet: The Results of the 2020 Rosé Competition
- Announcing the AFWC Moving to May
- Napa Valley and Leelanau Peninsula, Michigan Capture the Crowns at AFWC’s THE Rosé Competition 2020
- The Results of the AFWC’s THE Rosé Competition 2020
- THE Rosé Competition ANNOUNCEMENT… and… INVITATION