Kristina first discovered her passion for wine while entertaining clients during a decade on Wall Street. Since leaving the world of finance behind, Kristina has pursued her interest in wine while working at Momofuku Ssäm Bar in New York City, Michael Skurnik Wines and the champagne houses of Billecart-Salmon and Lanson. She is now doing what she loves best sharing her passion for wine as the Wine Educator for Santa Margherita USA, a leading importer of Italian wines. Kristina holds the Diploma of Wine & Spirits from the Wine & Spirits Education Trust in London and is a Certified Sommelier from the Court of Master Sommeliers. She has holds the Italian Wine Scholar (IWS) and Italian Wine Professional (IWP) certifications. When not indulging her passions for eating and drinking, Kristina can be found in vineyards all over the world preparing for the Master of Wine examinations.
- The Glamorous Gourmet: The Results of the 2020 Rosé Competition
- Announcing the AFWC Moving to May
- Napa Valley and Leelanau Peninsula, Michigan Capture the Crowns at AFWC’s THE Rosé Competition 2020
- The Results of the AFWC’s THE Rosé Competition 2020
- THE Rosé Competition ANNOUNCEMENT… and… INVITATION