For over 10 years, JoAnn Actis-Grande is Wine Editor for Taste of the Seacoast Magazine and writes wine and travel columns for Coastal Home Magazine. She writes a weekly column “Let’s Talk Wine” for Seacoast Newspapers. Her work also appears on The Fifty Best.com and Local Wine Events.com. JoAnn judges at the annual American Fine Wine Competition in South Florida, and annual McMinnville Wine & Food Classic in Oregon. She conducts video interviews with legendary winemakers, and instructs wine tastings on a windjammer in Maine. JoAnn has received a Fellowship to The Symposium for Professional Wine Writers at Meadowood Napa Valley and awarded Wine Writer of the Year by the New Hampshire Winery Association. A lover of wine, JoAnn has traveled to wine regions from Napa Valley to Cyprus and currently guides intimate groups to wineries and destinations in Italy and beyond. She lives in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, when not traveling. She can be reached through her website – winejag.com.
- The Glamorous Gourmet: The Results of the 2020 Rosé Competition
- Announcing the AFWC Moving to May
- Napa Valley and Leelanau Peninsula, Michigan Capture the Crowns at AFWC’s THE Rosé Competition 2020
- The Results of the AFWC’s THE Rosé Competition 2020
- THE Rosé Competition ANNOUNCEMENT… and… INVITATION