Jeremy Gow has a lifelong love of food and delicious wine. His passion for wine began after graduation from the University of Central Florida and jumping into the hospitality industry in Orlando. From there, he got the opportunity to oversee Food and Beverage at the Hilton Clearwater Beach which opened the door to working in Salt Lake City Utah, where he built and sold a Wine Spectator “Best of” Award winning wine list comprised of over 600 labels. Jeremy became a Certified Sommelier through the Court of Master Sommeliers and has since traveled as much as possible to continue experiencing new regions and wines to share with his guests. Jeremy is also a part of the Hilton Hotel’s Beverage team who subjectively and blindly evaluates wines that will make it onto the wine lists of all full service Hilton Hotel Brands menus. Jeremy currently resides in Fort Lauderdale FL with his beautiful wife and two Shih-Tzus and is continuously focusing on improving his wine education wherever possible.
- The Glamorous Gourmet: The Results of the 2020 Rosé Competition
- Announcing the AFWC Moving to May
- Napa Valley and Leelanau Peninsula, Michigan Capture the Crowns at AFWC’s THE Rosé Competition 2020
- The Results of the AFWC’s THE Rosé Competition 2020
- THE Rosé Competition ANNOUNCEMENT… and… INVITATION