Jacqueline Coleman is a certified sommelier, wine writer, and wine judge based in South Florida. She is the monthly “Vino” columnist for Biscayne Times, writes a quarterly wine column for the Miami-based foodie magazine, Let’s Eat, and is the “Through the Grapevine” wine contributor and consultant for South Florida Luxury Guide magazine. She is also a regular contributor to the Coravin company wine blog and Winetraveler.com. Jacqueline has judged the wine competition at the Key Biscayne Wine & Food Festival and the American Fine Wine Competition for several years. She received her wine education at the U.S. Sommelier Association, FIU Institute for Hospitality and Tourism Wine Program, The French Wine Society, and the International Sommelier Guild. You can follow her wine tasting events around South Florida, personal stories, travel adventures, and musings about the “wine lifestyle” on her blog, History & Wine.
- The Glamorous Gourmet: The Results of the 2020 Rosé Competition
- Announcing the AFWC Moving to May
- Napa Valley and Leelanau Peninsula, Michigan Capture the Crowns at AFWC’s THE Rosé Competition 2020
- The Results of the AFWC’s THE Rosé Competition 2020
- THE Rosé Competition ANNOUNCEMENT… and… INVITATION