Greg Miseyko has studied, collected and consulted in wines for 45 years including a wildly fortunate mentoring experience with five Masters of Wine in London. Greg co-founded Napa producer Red Mare Wines from 2007 until he sold in 2018. He works as a Financial Advisor in Boca Raton, and teaches wine tasting clinics in homes, businesses, alumni groups, clubs and restaurants. He earned his WSET level 3 award With Merit through Florida Wine Academy in Miami. 2019 marked his second year as Chief Judge and Judging Coordinator for the American Fine Wine Competition. His most popular lectures explore how sensory perceptions engage the mind to enhance the enjoyment of wine.
- The Glamorous Gourmet: The Results of the 2020 Rosé Competition
- Announcing the AFWC Moving to May
- Napa Valley and Leelanau Peninsula, Michigan Capture the Crowns at AFWC’s THE Rosé Competition 2020
- The Results of the AFWC’s THE Rosé Competition 2020
- THE Rosé Competition ANNOUNCEMENT… and… INVITATION