Charlie Arturaola has dedicated his life’s work to serving, informing, educating, and entertaining people around the world about wine, becoming an internationally renowned sommelier. This rare gift has guided Arturaola’s almost 30 years in his wine career. Arturaola has communicated about wine in all ways imaginable, from a sommelier, corporate wine director to a teacher, mentor, appraiser, contestant judge, actor, and president of his own wine consulting and appraising firm, Grappolo Blu Inc. based in Miami Beach, Florida. Arturaola has also molded the next generation of sommeliers and wine lovers by mentoring students pursuing Masters degrees in hospitality at Johnson & Wales and Lynn Universities in Florida. At the moment, he is working on his second film with movie director Nicolas Carreras, The Duel of Wine in Europe. Arturaola was named a Chevalier by the Ordre des Coteau de Champagnes, Wine Communicator of the Year at the IWSC, UK by VINITALY, Confraria dos Vinhos do Porto lately.
- The Glamorous Gourmet: The Results of the 2020 Rosé Competition
- Announcing the AFWC Moving to May
- Napa Valley and Leelanau Peninsula, Michigan Capture the Crowns at AFWC’s THE Rosé Competition 2020
- The Results of the AFWC’s THE Rosé Competition 2020
- THE Rosé Competition ANNOUNCEMENT… and… INVITATION