Dr. Barry H. Gump is the first holder of the Harvey R. Chaplin Eminent Scholarʼs Chair in Beverage Management at Florida International Universityʼs School of Hospitality and Tourism Management. Dr. Gump is a noted wine author, and has been a professional wine judge for many years at a number of major wine competitions.
- The Glamorous Gourmet: The Results of the 2020 Rosé Competition
- Announcing the AFWC Moving to May
- Napa Valley and Leelanau Peninsula, Michigan Capture the Crowns at AFWC’s THE Rosé Competition 2020
- The Results of the AFWC’s THE Rosé Competition 2020
- THE Rosé Competition ANNOUNCEMENT… and… INVITATION