Master Chef Angelo Romano, owner of Lake Worth, Floridaʼs Paradiso Risorante, honed his culinary skills at establishments located in a wide range of luxurious resort towns on the Italian Riviera and the Isle of Capri, as well as in Bermuda and Palm Beach. This international background serves Angelo well in his selection and evaluation of wines.
- The Glamorous Gourmet: The Results of the 2020 Rosé Competition
- Announcing the AFWC Moving to May
- Napa Valley and Leelanau Peninsula, Michigan Capture the Crowns at AFWC’s THE Rosé Competition 2020
- The Results of the AFWC’s THE Rosé Competition 2020
- THE Rosé Competition ANNOUNCEMENT… and… INVITATION