WHO WE ARE
The American Fine Wine Invitational & Charity Wine Gala, has been bringing recognition to the best wines produced in America for the past ten years. This “invitational” accepts only up to 850 of the finest wines produced in the country to participate. The judging takes place each January at Florida International University’s Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management in the Wine Spectator Restaurant Lab.
WHAT WE DO
In the last ten years, American Fine Wine has become one of the most influential and recognized wine events in the country. The 2017 Invitational is followed by the annual Charity Wine Gala, which will take place on April 28th & 29th at the DCOTA, Ft. Lauderdale. AFW also hosts a series of events throughout the year, all of which raise money for a variety of non-profits and continues to promote these very special American wines. Since its inception, AFW has raised nearly $1,000,000. These events are desirable marketing and branding opportunities for businesses that partner with American Fine Wine.
WHO WE REACH
American Fine Wine reaches tens of thousands of business professionals with discretionary income and a taste for the finer things in life. Our partners are savvy business leaders who understand the value of the wine enthusiasts demographics. These events expose their business to this coveted consumer group and brings benefits to the community. American Fine Wine relies on businesses to help bring these incredible events to life.
GOALS OF AMERICAN FINE WINE
• To draw recognition to extraordinary American-made wines.
• To create an environment where businesses can benefit, profit and grow by promoting their products and services in an upscale environment.
• To produce unique events enabling businesses to give back to their community by supporting non-profit, locally base organizations.
• To give sponsors opportunities to entertain and show appreciation to clients, prospects and staff.
• To offer partners multiple opportunities for brand exposure and relationship building with other sponsors, attendees, and thousands of consumers with discretionary income.
The wines presented at each event are some of the most sought after American wines. Many of these wines are highly allocated and difficult, if not impossible, to get outside the winery or wine club.
Through AFW events, consumers have the opportunity to taste these top-tier wines paired with great food and support charity. To be apart of these incredible events contact Shari@AFWCandGala.com
HOW WE DO IT
In order for our AFWI partnership to be successful, we offer opportunities for the sponsoring partner to touch potential clients on several levels, multiple times. Below are several beneficial opportunities:
• Invited to exclusive VIP Kick-off Reception
• Receive VIP seating at Charity Wine Gala
• Receive tickets to AFWI events
• Introduced to media through customized Press Release
• Introduced to media at Press Judging
• Featured in print and on-line advertising and marketing pieces, keeping their business at top-of- mind recall
• Receive an ad in the widely distributed event program
• Receive a Promotional Game Booth at the Wine Carnival & Consumer Challenge
• Include materials to share with guests in the event Goodie bags
• Receive a list of attendees with contact information (depending on package)
• Promoted on website
• Promoted through Social Media outlets
• Logos are included on invitations and e-vites