WHO WE ARE
The American Fine Wine Competition & Charity Wine Gala, has been bringing recognition to the best wines produced in America for the past ten years. This “invitation-only” judging accepts up to 850 of the finest wines produced in the country to participate. The judging takes place each January at Florida International University’s Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management in the Wine Spectator Restaurant Lab.
WHAT WE DO
In the last eleven years, American Fine Wine has become one of the most influential and recognized wine events in the country. Each year, the Competition is followed by the annual Charity Wine Gala. This year it will take place at Pier Sixty-six Hotel & Marina in Ft. Lauderdale and will benefit the Autism Society of Florida. AFWC also hosts a series of events throughout the year, all of which raise money for a variety of non-profits and continues to promote these very special American wines. Since its inception, AFW has raised more than $1,000,000 for charity. The events hosted by AFWC are desirable marketing and branding opportunities for businesses that partner with us.
WHO WE REACH
American Fine Wine reaches tens of thousands of business professionals with discretionary income and a taste for the finer things in life. Our partners are savvy business leaders who understand the value of the wine enthusiasts’ demographic. These events expose their business to this coveted consumer group and brings benefits to the community. American Fine Wine relies on these businesses to help bring these incredible events to life.
GOALS OF AMERICAN FINE WINE
• To draw recognition to extraordinary American-made wines.
• To create an environment where businesses can benefit, profit and grow by promoting their products and services in an upscale environment.
• To produce unique events enabling businesses to give back to their community by supporting non-profit, locally based organizations.
• To give sponsors opportunities to entertain and show appreciation to clients, prospects and staff.
• To offer partners multiple opportunities for brand exposure and relationship building with other sponsors, attendees, and thousands of consumers with discretionary income.
The wines presented at each event are some of the most sought after American wines. Many of these wines are highly allocated and difficult, if not impossible, to get outside the winery or wine club.
Through AFWC events, consumers have the opportunity to taste these top-tier wines paired with great food and at the same time, support charity. To be a part of these incredible events contact Shari@AFWCandGala.com
HOW WE DO IT
In order for an AFWC partnership to be successful, we offer opportunities for the sponsoring partner to touch potential clients on several levels, multiple times. Below are some of the benefits:
• Invited to exclusive VIP Kick-off Reception
• Receive VIP seating at Charity Wine Gala
• Receive tickets to AFWC events
• Introduced to media through customized Press Release
• Introduced to media at Press Judging
• Featured in print and on-line advertising and marketing pieces, keeping their business at top-of- mind recall
• Receive an ad in the widely distributed event program
• Receive a Promotional Game Booth at the Wine Carnival & Consumer Challenge
• Include materials to share with guests in the event Goodie bags
• Receive a list of attendees with contact information (depending on package)
• Promoted on website
• Promoted through Social Media outlets
• Logos are included on invitations and e-vites